Our Unique 7 Step Process
Experience The Hoek Modular Home Difference
Our sales associates will provide you with our latest designs, inclusions and pricing to your property location. Together we evaluate your needs, lifestyle and budget. We also offer a free personal consultation at our Lawnton office where you can tour our Sample home and discuss your options and we can conduct free preliminary checks and reports.
Survey, Concept Plan & Pricing
Once a survey has been completed on your property and you have selected your design, and discussed any changes you wish to make a concept plan will be presented along with a budget estimate.
Site Inspection & Reports
If you are satisfied with your budget estimate and concept plan, in most cases, your sales consultant will organise a site inspection to be completed, followed by any reports or specific quotations required for your build.
Preliminary Drawings & Colour Selection
Once your site inspection has been completed and reports organised a set of Preliminary Drawings can be requested from the drafting team, so that your colour selection and engineering can be completed.
If any further Development Approvals are required this is the stage they will be actioned.
Preliminary Tender & Tender Working Drawings
After your colour selection has been completed, a set of Tender Working Drawings will be requested from our drafting team and a Preliminary Tender will be requested from our estimating department.
If you are requiring finance your bank will need copies of these.
Certification & Final Tender
With your approval of your preliminary tender certification of your project will be requested. Once your building and plumbing approvals have been received, you will be presented with a Final Tender confirming all pricing prior to construction commencing and insurances are paid.
Contract & Construction Commences
You will be kept informed throughout the entire process. During this time, we will give you regular updates and send you photos at various stages of construction.
At our handover we conduct a walkthrough inspection, provide documents, maintenance and safety advice and electrical demonstrations. You then receive your keys and you are now ready to move in and enjoy.
STANDARD INCLUSIONS – 1-5 BEDROOM HOMES
We take pride in providing value to our customers. Our standard inclusions are listed below. For a full list of our standard inclusions, upgrades and customised inclusions please contact us today
- Transport including delivery and installation on your site over 50km from our factory – ask for your specific price list for your location
- On site build for areas within 50km of factory
- Installed on galvanised 75×75 RHS posts to a maximum height of 800mm finished floor level set in concrete
- Piered concrete footing 900mm deep x 450mm for surefoot designs (builders choice)
- Slab on ground option available for selected sites within 50 km of factory (subject to site inspection & soil test)
- Foundation design and soil test
- Council building and plumbing applications (excludes planning fees and lodgement)
- Engineer certified and designed
- Wind rating N2 (site build) N3 (transportable)
- Energy testing
- Government backed 6 Year & 6 months structural warranty
- 6 -12 months maintenance period (conditions apply)
- Insulation R2.0 HP batts to external walls, R2.5 batts to all ceilings and anticon blanket under roofing iron R1.4
- Energy report will be completed to comply with Qld development code MP4.1 (sustainable buildings). Any additional items necessary for compliance will be costed by way of variation
- Glazing – grey glass
- Colorbond Custom Orb Roofing with eaves (as per elevations)
- Vertical woodgrain texture wall cladding
- Termite protected structural blue timber framing
- Queensland Colorbond quad gutter
- Galvanised steel bearers and joists (site built only)
- Galvanised joists on structural I-beams painted with rust inhibited paint (on transportable homes)
- Powder coated aluminium windows from builder’s colour range
- Fly screens to all windows
- Diamond Mesh security door screens to any entry door (as per plan)
- Feature entry door with weather seal or sliding glass door (as per plan)
- Treated pine decking screw fixed – stained finish
- Balustrading and powder coated aluminium handrails to verandah’s and decks
- Hardwood step treads with anti-slip painting and handrail to stairs
INTERNAL LIVING & BEDROOMS
- Raked ceiling to kitchen, living & dining area. Flat ceilings 2400mm to all other rooms (excluding Yukon designs)
- 4 blade ceiling fans to each bedroom and one to living room
- Builder’s range carpet to bedrooms
- Builder’s range vinyl flooring to kitchen, living and dining areas
- Splayed skirting and architraves with gloss paint finish
- Haymes ultra-premium Australian made paint with 3 coat internal paint system giving superior coverage and durability
- Flush panel doors throughout finished with gloss acrylic enamel paint and lever door furniture
- Built-in robes with sliding vinyl doors and ventilated wire robe system with 4 x 600mm wire shelves and 1 full width top wire shelf for hanging
- Linen Cupboard with ventilated wire shelves (as per plan)
- Polytec builders range laminated kitchen with melamine cupboards and post formed laminated bench tops (as per plan)
- Builder’s range under bench stainless steel electric fan forced oven
- Builder’s range 4 burner ceramic cooktop
- Builder’s range stainless steel slide out range hood with overhead cupboards (as per plan)
- Overhead cupboards (as per plan)
- 1 ¾ bowl stainless steel sink with flick mixer tap
- Ceramic tile splash-back to 600mm high
BATHROOM AND WC
- Waterproof membrane to bathroom with wet seal guarantee
- Builders range white gloss finish vanity with vitreous china top and single lever mixer tap
- Full width mirror above vanity
- Builders range toilet suite with soft close lid
- Handheld shower head with soap holder
- Fixed clear glass semi frameless or pivot shower door with powder coated frame (as per plan)
- 3 in one heater, exhaust fan and light in bathroom (separate switches)
- Double towel rail and toilet roll holder
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Recessed shower base tiled – (provides easy access with a small lip for the shower)
- Privacy locks to bath and WC doors – Lever style
- Waterproof membrane to laundry with wet seal guarantee
- Builders range Ceramic floor tiles
- Laundry – metal cabinet with stainless steel tub with single lever mixer tap
- 125lt electric storage hot water for 1 & 2 bedroom homes
- 160lt electric storage hot water for 3-5 bedroom homes
- Internal switchboard with earth leakage safety cut-out for 1-2 bedroom homes.
- External switchboard with earth leakage safety cut-out in metal enclosure for 3-5 bedroom homes
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
- 2 double power points in Living/Dining Areas, Kitchen & Bedrooms, 1 double power point in Bathrooms and Laundry
- Combination of LED Downlights and Oyster LED ceiling lights internally
- Modern city external wall light to entry points
- 4 blade ceiling fans to each bedroom and one to living room
- TV Point to living area
- Smoke detectors hardwired with battery backup and interconnected where required
EXCLUSIONS (not included in our base pricing)
- Q Leave
- QBCC Home Warranty Insurance (this is added to your quote after the total quote amount has been established)
- Connection to services (plumbing, electricity, gas, septic & telecommunications)
- Works to provide access to your site
- Prices are based on good vehicle access on site location
- DA planning fees, survey, hydraulic, bushfire, flooding and any other property reports required due to property overlays
- Earthworks, retaining walls
- Landscaping, fencing, paving etc. unless quoted for
- Out of area charges for locations over 50km of our factory
- Items not mentioned in building contract
- Any optional upgrades
Whilst all care is taken Hoek Modular Homes reserves the right to alter designs, change inclusions and pricing without notice. Please ask our team our latest pricing and inclusions
Frequently asked questions
A list of answers to our most commonly asked questions.
Is transport included in the price for Modular Homes?
Yes, when we have discussed your site location, we will give you a pricelist for your area.
Is building on a concrete slab an option?
Yes, we offer a slab on ground option which is suited to flat sites located within 50km of our Lawnton office. Slab builds are subject to soil test / slope of the site.
Will you do a site inspection?
Yes, once you have chosen your new home design and this meets your budget expectation, our builder/designer will arrange a time to meet with you to discuss your design and proposed site. This is free of charge.
Do I have to worry about Council approvals?
Don’t stress! We take care of your building and plumbing approvals for you.
What about additional costs? What can I expect?
Please contact a sales associate for our exclusions and upgrade options.
Can you provide trades for the connection of services onsite?
Yes, we can arrange and supervise the work on your behalf depending on your location.